Sunday 26 February 2017

Task 1d: Utilising Instagram



Woah this is a bit like inception ^^^
Task 1d asks us explore the importance of using images and audio-visual in today's social media. As I highlighted in previous blogs - I believe imagery is the most instant and effective way to get messages across to viewers (especially for visual learners).
As a test - I have linked my blog address on my Instagram page, as well as posting a small sneak peak of my blog as an image on my Instagram. (Image embedded above) Within three minutes of posting this small image, I already had 8 likes. This is nothing in comparison to big Instagram names - however it still shows that the more well-promoted I am; the better I can get my message across.
I want to use this task as an experiment - I am going to see if the views on my blog posts go up since sharing it on my Instagram. If they do - I will take this as a clear indicator that digital storytelling is as powerful a platform as any other social media - if not the most!


Instagram link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ-l5V_ju0c/?taken-by=eleanor_actor





No comments:

Post a Comment