Wednesday 28 February 2018

Reflect, Report, Respond & Role of a Researcher

Perhaps the essential part of my study that I seem to forget is the learning part. Learning is very much part of the study process. Towards the end of our Inquiry journey, we have to write up our inquiry experiences - a critical reflection including literature reviews.
I am now aiming to view this as a 'Reflective Report'. This means documenting what I have processed during my period of study, which includes my learning and the experience.
As well as this, I have learnt it is key to report my response to the data I have collected. My response is the vital part within the report. Cross-referencing data collected with literature and my experiences will also add to the tiered levels of my learning.
Student Voice Meeting
My role as a researcher has been consolidated by my tutors - I need to find meaning and my interpretation of the literature. Literature and observations I make need to be meaningful in my practice - as a researcher, I need to be able to link and correlate.

No comments:

Post a Comment