Sunday 17 September 2017

Introduction into Module 2

The idea that I am entering the penultimate module of my degree is slightly daunting. It all became quite real when the handbook was sent out to us which outlined that in module 2 we are required to decide on an Inquiry topic. Before the introductory Skype yesterday, I felt a bit overwhelmed with the tasks ahead.
However, during and post introductory Skype - I found myself breathing easier. I came to the conclusion within the conversation that it is in fact liberating to not have a specific inquiry decided upon just yet. This module is a journey to explore the different ways in which my research may take me.
Today I read up a few journals of topics that interest me - generally basing around the film industry / self taping. The discovery of different ethical issues and specific sections which I can focus on will become apparent the more I read about a subject. Who knows? These subjects may propose different subjects I never thought would become my Inquiry.
Everything is relevant. Everything is eye-opening. Read. Read lots. But also think about what you read - ask questions, form your own opinions and share these with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment