Monday 7 August 2017

New Updated Headshots

A shot which represents the young version of me - nice TV shot (Studio Light)
During a particularly quiet time - I got my new headshots done by the fabulous Ori Jones. My agents and the casting director who had originally advised me to get new ones really liked them - but not only that they believed the photos represented who I am and that it was 'great to see [my] natural features and radiance'.I have added more of the shots to give an idea of the range in variety.
A smiley shot is always useful to have (Outdoor / natural light)

A shot chosen by Ori Jones the photographer. Captures a neutral but bright expression & also a clear photo of my hair (Outdoor / natural light)

A more 'period-drama' style shot (Studio Light)

My main photo on Spotlight (Natural / Outdoor Light)

My main photo on Lorraine Brennan Management's page (Studio Light)

No comments:

Post a Comment