Tuesday 7 March 2017

Coffee Shop Chat - Analysing

The 'coffee shop chat' Skype this evening with Adesola and other students from various modules highlighted to me the importance of analysing throughout my studies. So far when I've been blogging or writing in my journal about subjects which I have come across / experienced, I have been touching on analysing each event or theory mentioned. However, this evening's Skype emphasised the importance of analysing for later reference towards my previous work. Analysis is the key to our overall study of the professional practice. Continuing on with the studies of my professional practice I am going to concentrate more on my in-depth analysis. This may relate back at the end of this module or later modules. Also, it develops my reflective practice throughout my studies. By not just stating facts - but actually taking the time to look into things or questioning subjects.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eleanor, I wasn't able to make the coffee shop chat yesterday so putting up a summary of what you thought is really useful so thank you for that! I like the idea that you have a journal for what interests you, I think this is something I might do as well as I see so many useful things but always forget to mention them when blogging.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jessica, if you want to know of anything else that was discussed - just drop me a message! However, this is the most significant realisation I gained from the chat :)

      Delete
  2. HI Eleanor, I also couldn't make the chat yesterday but Thankyou for your post, something I questioned myself, how in depth do I go when writing about a certain area. Really helpful Thankyou, Alicia

    ReplyDelete